Columbia Block & Brick
was founded in 1946 in downtown Columbia, Mississippi by J.D. Pickett and his son-in-law Ray
, and is the oldest continuously owned and operated block plant in the state. Friendly service, attention to detail, and quick delivery are part of the old-fashioned values that Columbia Block & Brick has operated under for over 60 years. Family owned and managed, we are South Mississippi's local block, brick, and stone supplier.
From antique brick secured from sources throughout the United States to used wooden beams and boards to commercial metal doors, we pride ourselves in having the necessary materials for building and remodeling any job large or small. Our family loves working with our old friends on whatever projects they have, and enjoy making new friends along the way as our business and community continue to grow.