Columbia Block & Brick
was founded in 1946
in downtown Columbia, Mississippi by J.D. Pickett
and his son-in-law, Ray, and is the oldest continuously owned and operated block plant in the state. Friendly service, attention to detail, and quick delivery are part of the old-fashioned values that Columbia Block & Brick has operated under for over 60 years. Family owned and managed, we are South Mississippi's local block, brick, and stone supplier.